Friday, July 17, 2026

Sunshine Unit

 



Intro


 The sun is a gigantic, super-hot ball of glowing gas in space. It is actually a star—the closest star to Earth! Think of it as a giant, cozy blanket and a giant lightbulb for our planet. It gives us light to see by during the day and warmth to keep us alive.



Book to read: 


Sun by Carol Thompson


Song

Mr. Golden Sun


An additional BEAUTIFUL story I printed and laminated from Etsy



Vocabulary cards I printed and laminated from Etsy:



For both the printed stories/cards, I did not use them all. I shortened the story and did less than half of the summer flashcards.


A fun summer craft for the summer time! Sun Unit









Email me if you want me to send you any PDFs I made directly, of course, you'll have to purchase the Etsy printables yourself! Support small education businesses! XOXO MsMeganSays@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment